How many types of labels
How many types of labels and what are they?
There are mainly two types of labels.
1. Main label
2. Sub label
Sub label again a few types.
(A) Size label
(B) Care label
(C) Compose label
(D) Price label
1. Main label: This label is usually written in capital letters of the name of the organization or its own name is called the main label.
2. (A) Sub label: This label usually contains only the size of the garment. The size label can be called by looking at the size of the garment. Such as: M L, XL, 32, 34, 36 are written like this.
2. (B) Care label: This label contains information about the quality and use of clothing. He is called Care Label.
2. (C) Compose label: This label is attached so it is called compose label. For example: main label, care and size label are in the same label.
2. (D) Price label: This type of label is usually written as the price of the garment is called the price label.
The buyer may still have his own label.