Why Fabric Inspection?
Ans: Fabric inspection is done to determine the quality of fabric so that high quality garments are made.
Discuss the purpose or requirement of fabric inspection.
1. To maintain good relations with the buyer.
2. We can’t give the right garments to the buyers after making unnecessary cuts. Then the company suffered huge losses. Fabric inspection is done to prevent this damage.
3. It is not possible to make the right garments after cutting the rejected fabric. As a result, timely shipment cannot be given. So the fabric is inspected to prevent wastage of time.
4. Fabric inspection is done to protect the reputation of the company.
5. Fabric inspection is done to prevent wastage of money and more profit.